“Forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead.” Phil 3:13
Are you having a Quarter-lifer…
- I feel trapped in my job and am too afraid to leave.
- My dream job isn’t so dreamy!
- I’m unsure of my calling, so my career lacks direction.
- Others seem so driven, but I just feel, well… I don’t know.
- How can I pay back student loans if I have no money?
- Oh nooo… I’m back in my parents’ right home after college!
- My financial decisions are already affecting my future.
- Can I rekindle my fire for life? For myself? For others… or God?
- I’m going “fetal” in one or a few parts of my life.
- Identity crisis! Questioning it all–who am I and what do I believe?
- Life is passing too quickly! Am I running out of time?
- Have I already let it slip away?
- I can’t help but feel like I’ve blown it.
- Will I always be alone?
- Is this the one, or are they holding me back?
- I feel pressure to have it together, and it affects my friendships.
- Am I depressed?
- I’m so embarrassed… everyone is moving on except me.